Htc one bricked

sander_n

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Okay so yesterday my htc bricked one and nothing works. When I am charging it there is no light and when i connect it to my pc i get QHSUSB_DLOAD. This is what happened: Months ago i rooted my htc one because after i updated to 4.4 my phone wasn't as stable and i got alot of problems that i didn't have before. So i got it rooted for some time, but arround 2 months ago i got back to stock rom with the RUU file for my phone. Now fastforward to yesterday. I was watching a youtube video until the battery was empty. I started charging it and i got it off the charger when it was at 70%, but as soon as i took it out it did not boot. So i put it back into the charger and the light didn't go on and when i checked with my pc it was recognised as QHSUSB_DLOAD.

What should i do? I got the european version and live in the Netherlands.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the HTC One doesn't like dying. Did it say 70% while it was off or was it on and turned off when unplugged? If you are sure the cable you are using is good and the phone was charging I would place it on the charger and allow it to sit for an additional half hour to 45 mins. Even though the light isn't coming on, which is what happened to me, the phone did eventually restart. If you feel the phone may have already gotten this additional charge time, enough that you feel it should be fully charged, try holding the vol down button while powering on. It may boot into recovery but you can easily escape that and go to a normal power up. If this doesn't work try holding the vol up button and simulating a battery pull and restart from there. Once powered up your connection problem will likely go away.

sander_n

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Yeah the HTC One doesn't like dying. Did it say 70% while it was off or was it on and turned off when unplugged? If you are sure the cable you are using is good and the phone was charging I would place it on the charger and allow it to sit for an additional half hour to 45 mins. Even though the light isn't coming on, which is what happened to me, the phone did eventually restart. If you feel the phone may have already gotten this additional charge time, enough that you feel it should be fully charged, try holding the vol down button while powering on. It may boot into recovery but you can easily escape that and go to a normal power up. If this doesn't work try holding the vol up button and simulating a battery pull and restart from there. Once powered up your connection problem will likely go away.

It was off when i charged it, and i left it in the charger the entire night. when i press power and down when it is connected to my pc i first get the normal sound but after that it is dumdumdum and it goes back to QHSUSB_DLOAD. I can't get it into fastboot mode

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't know that I would be trying to turn it on while plugged in, especially if you are experiencing power up issues. Just me. Anyway, have you tried vol up? That is supposed to simulate a battery pull, which is kind of what it sounds like it needs. Also have you tried just holding the power button for an extended period of time, what probably feels like way too long? I've heard on other devices that can act as a reset of sorts. Not positive if it will have an affect on the One.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante