Questions about the Do Not Disturb setting

chrisfl1963

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I have a HTC One M7 and want to use the Do Not Disturb setting. The problem is that I want the people to be able to ring my phone, not just light up the screen. I work nights and sleep days, and would need to be able to hear for the kids school or wife calling. But don't want to hear everything or anyone else. Any Ideas?

Thanks

TimmE

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
That's built right into the app. Just add whoever you want to get through to the exception list .

Posted via the Android Central App

TWC42

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Or you could use an app like Silence Premium Do Not Disturb which gives you a lot of options at your fingertips to silence your phone on a schedule, or temporarily, and allow exceptions some of the time or all of the time.

anon(631408)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
The app that I use is Nights Keeper. I you can to the "white list" and if they call or text you it will play their sound. I tested quite a few of these before I chose this application. I am on call but I don't want all the other notifications to come through but I have to have the Text or Phone from a few people and this works great for me.

Manmikey

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Make sure the phone is not on silent when you activate the HTC DND as I think that will carry through to the do not disturb mode, if you have your phone set to normal sound/vibrate when you activate do not disturb then it should ring & buzz when someone on your whitelist calls, that's how it works on my M7

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan