what is this icon in my Contacts

dixie_boysles

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
This icon randomly appears in my contacts beside only certain ones. What is it.

I say this because I have had problems with Facebook syncing photos with my co facts. It worked fine for some, and others will NOT sync their photos. It seems like a lot of the contacts with this icon are the ones not wanting to sync

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 14009.jpg
    14009.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 37

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't know which app is that, but it certainly seems like a webcam and an online status... Maybe a Skype-like app you have installed? You can check which accounts are showing up in your contacts, maybe that's what's causing it. In the Contacts app, go to Settings and select ACCOUNTS. There you'll see which accounts sync something to your contacts. You can also try the CONTACTS TO DISPLAY option.

dixie_boysles

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't know which app is that, but it certainly seems like a webcam and an online status... Maybe a Skype-like app you have installed? You can check which accounts are showing up in your contacts, maybe that's what's causing it. In the Contacts app, go to Settings and select ACCOUNTS. There you'll see which accounts sync something to your contacts. You can also try the CONTACTS TO DISPLAY option.

Thanks for the quick reply. I only have Google contacts shown.

dixie_boysles

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I believe it's probably Tango that may do it.

But I still don't know why some Facebook contacts are not syncing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12