Wi-Fi issues

pwrof3

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Every few minutes my One M7 (red, Sprint) will lose all wireless connectivity. Wi-Fi and data will be gone for about three seconds and then it will correct itself.
This has been happening since I bought the phone brand new.
Is it a software or hardware issue, and does anyone else have this problem?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When you say data, do you mean mobile data (3G/4G)? How long ago did you buy the phone? The time to bring it to the attention of your wireless store or HTC would have been back then, when you still had a return window at the store, or it was still under manufacturer warranty. Since it was a brand new nonrefurbished M7, I'm assuming you bought it at least a year ago.

pwrof3

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes, the 3g/4g goes out. First the wi-fi, then the 3g/4g for a few seconds, where I get an 'Unable to establish a wireless signal' error.
I bought the phone new on eBay from a third party about two months ago.
I e-mailed Ting (my carrier) support, and we tried some things, but it didn't get any better.
I was just wondering if anyone else has these issues and, if so, how have they fixed it?
There is a Connections Manager app from HTC that a lot of people have said to disable.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I hope you can resolve it. But if you can't, check with eBay to see if your purchase is protected. They might be able to help you resolve things if the seller refuses to make things right, since he may have knowingly sold you a defective device.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463