My HTC One M7 isn't charging normally anymore. It will only charge quickly shut down otherwise, it won't hold a charge. Also, my laptop doesn't recognize it when i plug it in. One more thing to add is that when i charge my phone with the wall charger a "slow charge" notification pops up! This problem has started since about 1 or 2 weeks ago. I'm afraid to do a factory reset because I don't want to lose my personal data (pictures,videos, contacts etc).

SIDE NOTE: I've had this phone since last Christmas and it is updated to the latest software
    12-19-2014 04:24 PM
    It could be either a loose charging port or a bad battery. It has to be taken apart to determine the problem. (I wouldn't suggest doing it at home.)

And why aren't all your pictures and videos backed up? (Your contacts should all be entered as Google contacts, so they'll be backed up at Google Contacts.) What happens if you drop the phone and a truck drives over it, turning it into a pancake?
    12-19-2014 04:29 PM
    What should i do about it? My mom bought this phone for me. UGH and signed a 3 year contract.

Yea things are occassionally backed up with Google's auto backup plus, i have a sim card. What i meant to say was I don't want to factory reset it because I don't want to go through customizing my phone...AGAIN. (I forgot to edit that into my description)
    12-19-2014 04:33 PM