Decent HTC One (M7) case?

Shoxt3r

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

Looking for a decent HTC One (M7) phone case as my old one is starting to fall apart. A lot of ones I've been seeing around only have a plastic/polycarbonate surround encased in "leather" which is what my current case looks like - and its failed big time! The corners have broken off and overall it doesn't offer a lot of protection.

So, does anyone have any alternatives for a reasonable price (around £20-25)?

Cheers,

Andrew

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi there,

Looking for a decent HTC One (M7) phone case as my old one is starting to fall apart. A lot of ones I've been seeing around only have a plastic/polycarbonate surround encased in "leather" which is what my current case looks like - and its failed big time! The corners have broken off and overall it doesn't offer a lot of protection.

So, does anyone have any alternatives for a reasonable price (around £20-25)?

Cheers,

Andrew
Have you taken a look at the Shop Android website for cases? There's a lot of good prices cases that I think you will enjoy.

Also, is there anything you are looking for? Something similar to what you currently have, but with better build quality?

ahsinat

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
i personally love 'dandycase' products...

they're (usually) pretty cute looking.. or you'll find something you like lol. but their cases for this phone come with a silicon piece & a hard cover to wrap around. they're around $7 & i think are fine for someone who just occasionally is clumsy.. like me!

i use my phone for nothing crazy but it does slip & fall sometimes. my phone came in the mail brand new & didnt have a scratch until i dropped it once without the case. i use dandycase with a armor shield screen protector.. they "self heal" & feel smooth to the touch. kept my phone nice for the few months i had it