Hey guys, I have a serious problem.. I have the HTC one m7. Initially, this phone was running the htc sense. After that, I did unlock the bootloader, turn it S-off and install GPE 4.4.4. As I was trying to figure out how to install the new 5.0.1, I ran into a website that told me to wipe system and data from recovery before installing the new stock android (because other tutorials did not work for me)! I read some comments that this worked for some people. Thus, I did that. From then, everything is not working, I have no OS, there is no devices shown on adb (the toolbar says that the device was not installed properly). Moreover, I did not backup my phone before. I tried a tutorial from wonder-how-to, but it is not working.. adb sideload is also not working.

The only thing that seems to work for me is fastboot at the moment.

I have S-OFF, unlocked bootloader, hboot 1.5.4, google play edition HTC one m7. I would really appreciate your help

EDIT:
    I just want to make a note that HTC1guru.com is down. Thus, I was not able to follow along with a lot of the suggested fixes.

EDIT 2:
    I also wanted to point out that superSU seems to have broken down. I cannot install that as well
    12-27-2014 06:38 AM
    I had the same problem. I don't know about the GPE, but HTC has a tool on its dev website that you download to your computer, plug your phone in in fastboot, and the tool does the rest. I used it to restore my Sprint M7 to stock Sense, but as I said, I'm not sure if there's a GPE tool. You do have to make an account, though.
    Zaid Shunnar likes this.
    12-27-2014 07:30 PM
    thank you
    Can you send me a link to that?
    12-29-2014 07:14 AM