Why can't I do a restore after doing a factory reset on HTC One M7?

huehuehuee

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Can't restore after doing a factory reset on HTC One M7

The two screenshots below are exactly what i'm getting when i'm trying to restore what I had backed up just before I did the factory reset. I have some random gmail account I barely remember making, which is associated somehow with my google account (im guessing thats why I had to make that account) but it clearly states "Google Drive A*******e@hotmail.co.uk" (which is the correct email address and the one i'm trying to restore from. I have unlinked accounts and tried every which way I can think of but I cannot restore my stuff. If I log into my google drive with the account listed, it links straight up to the useless gmail account and it doesn't register or whatever, i'm so confused. If i'd have known this was going to be impossible I wouldn't have factory reset, the only reason I did was everytime I tried to access my gallery/picture folders the phone would reset, and it has been increasingly slow since the last update and the battery life is awful. Anybody know what I can do? Except throw this phone in the bin ... which is very tempting.

Screenshot_2015-03-10-18-10-36[3].jpgScreenshot_2015-03-10-18-10-46[2].jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar