No Fast boot on/off option under power in htc one m7 after lollipop?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I cant seem to find this option in power anymore?
Any tips?
Was that an option within the stock ROM? Or did you previously have a rooted ROM installed? Either way, since it's no longer provided on the recent update you'll need to install a custom ROM that supports it. Alternatively, you can still access the option manually from a powered off device.

Jan Novak2

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Fast boot is on by default on Lollipop. So every reboot is quick, for a full clean boot you must power off and then power on

there is some confusion, Settings / Power / Fast boot is a method of reboot when apps are still in memory and thus reboot process is much quicker than normal reboot.

Fastboot is also a bootloader which you can use to flash ROMs

see this: (androidcentral)/htc-one-m8/383247-fast-boot.html (I cannot post links yet)

booch221

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Fast boot is on by default on Lollipop. So every reboot is quick, for a full clean boot you must power off and then power on

there is some confusion, Settings / Power / Fast boot is a method of reboot when apps are still in memory and thus reboot process is much quicker than normal reboot.

Fastboot is also a bootloader which you can use to flash ROMs

see this: (androidcentral)/htc-one-m8/383247-fast-boot.html (I cannot post links yet)

Since I installed Lollipop on my HTC One M8, it takes about three times longer to reboot the phone from the power off state.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc