I just updated my HTC ONE M7 to the new lollipop version (5.0.2) with Sense 6.0 and now all my notifications are endless until i click on them or swipe them away.

For example, if I am sleeping and receive an email or facebook post notification in the middle of the night, it will vibrate and then go silent for 10 seconds, then it will vibrate and go silent for 10 seconds, and on and on. This happens in the daytime too, just super annoying at night when you are trying to sleep.

I have tried to play with the new Notification settings, but the only way I can get my apps to stop the infinite vibration sequence is to turn off notifications for that app altogether and this defeats the purpose of having Notifications in the first place.

Anyone else having this problem?
    03-20-2015 03:59 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you tried wiping the cache partition? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-6526
    03-21-2015 01:47 AM
    I had same problem, during lollipop update.
    Just go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Change Notification Remainder to Off.
    That should fix your problem.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-04-2015 01:24 PM
    I just updated my HTC ONE M7 to the new lollipop version (5.0.2) with Sense 6.0 and now all my notifications are endless until i click on them or swipe them away.

For example, if I am sleeping and receive an email or facebook post notification in the middle of the night, it will vibrate and then go silent for 10 seconds, then it will vibrate and go silent for 10 seconds, and on and on. This happens in the daytime too, just super annoying at night when you are trying to sleep.

I have tried to play with the new Notification settings, but the only way I can get my apps to stop the infinite vibration sequence is to turn off notifications for that app altogether and this defeats the purpose of having Notifications in the first place.

Anyone else having this problem?
    12-20-2015 01:00 PM
    I am having the same problem. I cannot shut it off as well, and when i put my phone on silent mode- it still vibrates nonstop. Or even when i have it on "Do not disturb" it beeps/vibrates nonstop

If anyone has any idea how to fix this please help, i still want to receive notifications but not repeatedly .
    01-01-2016 11:11 PM