After I did the most recent update on my HTC one m7 my phone took a long time to update and install the features, it then went to a blank screen with a big red triangle with an ! In it. I held down the power button to try to kick back to life but it switched off then on again and became stuck in the bootloader screen with ***tampered*** ***locked*** at the top of the screen. I haven't rooted the phone or even attempted to but I've been told there is apparently a third party operating system on my phone.
    Is there any way I can get my phone out of this screen and is there any way a third party OS could get onto my phone without me knowing?
    05-13-2015 10:12 PM
    After I did the most recent update on my HTC one m7 my phone took a long time to update and install the features, it then went to a blank screen with a big red triangle with an ! In it. I held down the power button to try to kick back to life but it switched off then on again and became stuck in the bootloader screen with ***tampered*** ***locked*** at the top of the screen. I haven't rooted the phone or even attempted to but I've been told there is apparently a third party operating system on my phone.
    Is there any way I can get my phone out of this screen and is there any way a third party OS could get onto my phone without me knowing?

Did any one get a reply to this post?
    05-17-2016 02:43 PM