HTC Customer Support

cybera97

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I had a positive HTC support experience: the camera on my HTC one stopped focusing and had a blue/pink tint. Even though the warranty had expired, HTC fixed it for free and paid for the UPS shipping. I mailed it on a Monday and received it the following Friday (11 days later). So far, it works great.

My only quibble is that they tried to charge me $90.- for the repair until I told them that it was a known defect. I would be interested to hear what your experience has been with them.

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: HTC Customer Service

I had a positive HTC service support experience: the camera on my HTC one stopped focusing and had a blue/pink tint. Even though the warranty had expired, HTC fixed it for free and paid for the UPS shipping. I mailed it on a Monday and received it the following Friday (11 days later). So far , it works great.

My only quibble is that they tried to charge me $90.- for the repair until I told them that it was a known defect. I would be interested to hear what your experience has been with them.
Glad to hear that the experience went well. Hopefully others have had similar experiences.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool