What can't I find any of my pictures on my HTC One M7?

Swirlyy

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
So recently I noticed that my storage was running low. I went to manage some storage space and noticed that my photos and videos were eating up half my space! Around 15 gb of pure pictures and videos. I was trying to make some more space and started deleting some pictures and then I was deleting some music, I took a break and when I looked again there was no more pictures or music on my phone anywhere! Yet when it still says my storage is running low. A lot of those pictures I wanted to keep. I'm trying to plug it into my computer but I cant find the file and still can't find any pictures or videos on it. I'm running out of options and I feel like I might as well reset it, but then again I don't want to lose those pictures or photos. It also surprises me that they were taking up so much storage space. Any way someone can help? I would really appreciate it!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When you plug the phone into your computer via USB, use Windows Explorer to look in the /DCIM/ directory. I think HTC uses /DCIM/Media100/ (instead of /DCIM/Camera/) for photos taken by the camera. Do you see the photos there?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci