please experts help me, my HTC ONE M7 front camera is not working after i updated it to Loiipop, i have done clear cache and factory reset but it is still not working, please give me solution for this problem.
    02-12-2016 11:25 PM
    I updated my HTC M8 manually using the PC to Lollipop. Everything works apart from the fact that my front camera seems disabled. It only displays 3 options (camera, video and panorama) front camera can’t work even when I try using other apps. Already cleared the cache but it didn’t help…….please help. — Luwemba

Solution: Hi Luwemba. Did you install any other third party camera app or any app that utilizes the camera? If you did, uninstall them and try again. The new Lollipop update is not designed to limit or remove the regular camera features of the phone so only third party apps can possible cause this issue.

Try restarting the phone in Safe Mode first to see if that will make a difference. If nothing changes, proceed to factory reset.
    Source: thedroidguy
    I updated my HTC M8 manually using the PC to Lollipop. Everything works apart from the fact that my front camera seems disabled. It only displays 3 options (camera, video and panorama) front camera can’t work even when I try using other apps. Already cleared the cache but it didn’t help…….please help. — Luwemba

Solution: Hi Luwemba. Did you install any other third party camera app or any app that utilizes the camera? If you did, uninstall them and try again. The new Lollipop update is not designed to limit or remove the regular camera features of the phone so only third party apps can possible cause this issue.

Try restarting the phone in Safe Mode first to see if that will make a difference. If nothing changes, proceed to factory reset.
    Source: thedroidguy
    02-12-2016 11:28 PM