HTC One (M8): Hyperion TPU case

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
While I wait for the Dot case from HTC, I picked up this Hyperion TPU case off of Amazon, I think it looks pretty slick, doesn't add much to the dimensions of the phone and makes the phone less slippery.
Here are some pictures of the case:

IMAG0024.jpgIMAG0025.jpg
SAM_0211.jpgSAM_0212.jpg

Here is a link to the case on Amazon- not bad for $10 and free shipping - Amazon.com: Hyperion HTC The All New ONE PLUS (M8) Phone Case (Compatible with All HTC ONE M8 2014 Models, including HTC One+, HTC One Plus, HTC ONE 2) **Hyperion Retail Packaging** [2 Year Warranty] (MATTE, SMOKE): Cell Phones & Accessories

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Weird, from the product pics I though it would look a bit weird on the phone itself, but based on other pictures with the HTC M8 wearing this, it actually looks nice *-*

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered this case. How do the buttons feel with it on??

Posted via Android Central App

The only buttons that are covered are the volume buttons...and in doing so, it prevents them from wiggling. So anytime you do that, it's a win in my book. The power button is exposed (see my pic of it above).

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Weird, from the product pics I though it would look a bit weird on the phone itself, but based on other pictures with the HTC M8 wearing this, it actually looks nice *-*

Totally agree...I only bought it because it was one of the only ones available for Prime shipping on Amazon. I use it when I go to the gym so needed something ASAP. The rest of the time it just goes naked. It definitely looks better on the phone than it did in the pics online which is why I wanted to post some real world pics. It really looks quite good and doesn't add much bulk at all.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the clear one as well. Looks good and adds needed grip to the phone.

Sent from my HTC One M8 via Tapatalk 4 Pro

anon8774648

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Just got my case in the mail, love it.

One thing that bothers a person like me with ocd..there is a small bump on bottom left corner of the case where the actual plastic was sealed. I was wondering if anyone else has that? Love the case and for the price I can't really complain.

DOOG9517

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I use the matte black one with a wireless charging adapter underneath. It's thin enough that you don't even feel the charger.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon