HTC One (M8): Dot View case were to buy?

Braini4c

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to buy the dot view case for my one m8 but i cant find it in any stores nor can i find it online. Has anyone found this online if so were so i can buy it?

Oh I live in England.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Kibbster

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Dot View case were to buy?

I ordered mine from HTC but there's 5 days wait on stock for the grey one.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Braini4c

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

So i finally got the moment to sit down and buy the dot view case from the htc site only to see that you can only pre order it.

masseurca

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site

Cool idea, but it puts the phone to sleep unless it's open and away from the phone. If you open it and tuck it under the phone it makes the phone go to sleep.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using AC Forums mobile app

Braini4c

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

Just checked my pre-order on HTC UKs site.
Estimated stock - 29 days.

:(

Yeah it says they are due to get stock in May I guess i will probably give this case a pass as no stock available and the poor feedback it has.

arisenfury

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site

Cool idea, but it puts the phone to sleep unless it's open and away from the phone. If you open it and tuck it under the phone it makes the phone go to sleep.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using AC Forums mobile app

Only the display models put it in sleep mode when folded under. This is due to the cut out to attach the security cords to. I thought the same when I played with one at Verizon. However I own one now and it does not put the phone in sleep mode when folded around.

Posted via Android Central App

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site

I Just purchased a black dot view case from shopandroid.com.The page said Sold out and when i pa?d for it the disclaimer said my CC dont be charged until the product is restocked. I put the order then and i got a order confirmation and then received a order receipt stating it has shipped today with tracking number and everything. I hope this helps alot of dot view seekers. Case is $45 and they are shipping

roflwaffleton

May 19, 2012
Visit site

I Just purchased a black dot view case from shopandroid.com.The page said Sold out and when i pa?d for it the disclaimer said my CC dont be charged until the product is restocked. I put the order then and i got a order confirmation and then received a order receipt stating it has shipped today with tracking number and everything. I hope this helps alot of dot view seekers. Case is $45 and they are shipping

I ordered one as soon as I saw your post. Received it today. Thanks! :)

Strange that it still shows out of stock. I took a chance and it was well worth it. This thing is super slim, doesn't add much bulk at all.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

htc site shows them available but only for pick up in select Best Buy stores. No delivery option at all. UGH!

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site

I got mine today. How do u like it ?
I ordered one as soon as I saw your post. Received it today. Thanks! :)

Strange that it still shows out of stock. I took a chance and it was well worth it. This thing is super slim, doesn't add much bulk at all.

j_squared

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Did they have them out on display or did you have you ask? What colors did they have?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

They weren't on display the rep brought it out when she pulled the phone from the back, and all they had was the grey case. Also of note, with my company discount the case was only $40.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Braini4c

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

You guys are lucky I tried to order it from carphone warehouse as they had stock but i called them after 2 days only to be told they don't have stock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer