Visit site
Re: Naked or Case

I just bought a Skinomi full body skin off Amazon. Up until now I've been naked

Posted via Android Central App

Braini4c

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

I am using the free case given with the phone but planning to get the flip case when it goes on sale.

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm planning to get the belt clip/kickstand case. Though I like the style of the no-case phone, I'd want to protect it.

jspring86

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

I bought the dot view case to play around with, but I'm finding that I want to use it naked most days. It is such a good looking phone. I'm thinking I may order the Spigen slim armor from Amazon when it is released and see how I feel about that case.

omgitsjoe

May 1, 2013
Visit site

As much as I want to go naked with the M8 as I did with my M7 ............. it is indeed super slippery where one day it's just going to slip out of the hands and life goes into that suuuper , sloooow motion prior to the phone hitting the pavement. I'll be putting some kind of case on it ...... preferably as thin and clear as possible!!

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm going with a case because I'm super anal about keeping my phones intact. I have two cases - one is an Incipio NGP which is a thin TPU case that keeps the IR blaster open; the other is the SGP Slim Armor case, which is a bit like an Otterbox Commuter, but a little smaller. I've used both and think I'll probably keep the NGP on when I'm at home or work and use the Slim Armor when I'm out somewhere where a fall could be more damaging to the phone. Plus the NGP is a translucent grey color, so you still get to see some of the beauty of the phone.

4mynikka

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Grabbed a xtremeguard full body skin off eBay and its been great. Phone looks naked, added a bit of grip too so not as slippery.

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
That's like asking if you're going to walk out in the public naked or with something on. Put a case on that bad boy, its very thin and will not handle many drops.

JibbaJabba10

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I have been using the case that came free with the phone.
Not a big case fan at all.
Some how i scuffed the corner of the phone but likely its on the case. I have ordered 2 thin cases of amazon. Were £15 down to £3 on offer. Will see how they are once they've arrived.
The phone does feel so much better out of a case.
:-\

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay