Compatible headsets for M8

ron561

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Are there any compatible headsets with microphone and volume controls that actually work with the M8? I've looked all over and can't find any. My S4 ear buds don't even work. I would really like a nice pair of ear buds no higher than $40 with fully working controls.

oaklandm

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I've just got the HTC E240 headphones from Amazon, only £16. Volume buttons work and if you double tap the pause button, it skips to the next track or forward 30 seconds if your listening to podcasts. They work great and sound fine to me for £16.

Posted via Android Central App

JibbaJabba10

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I use the Jaybird Sportsband 2 (SB2) for the gym.
Works a treat!
Volume and change track controls also pause music + the added feature of answering phone calls!
Although just re-read OP and you want ear buds.. Oh well! :-!

Geezerb

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
When I bought my phone, they gave me a LG headset. Greatest device. I use it at the gym & while biking. Bluetooth connection & there is a button for everything you would want. Lasts me a week on one charge. Not sure model # but it starts with HBS

Geezerb

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
When I bought my phone, they gave me a LG headset. Greatest device. I use it at the gym & while biking. Bluetooth connection & there is a button for everything you would want. Lasts me a week on one charge. Not sure model # but it starts with HBS
Also comes with a free app that will transcribe text messages, true hands free.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang