Why won't my selfie stick work on my HTC M8?

A

AC Question

selfie stick wont work htc m8

Ive bought a selfie stick with a jack plug in point, ive done everything it says by downloading new apps to changing the volume button but nothing is working, it is connected because it comes up with the headphone symbol at the top of my phone, could anyone help me fix this problem as i am on holiday and could really use that stick, please and thankyou

ArcticFamily

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Any updates on other camera apps that have been shown to work with the battery-less (no blue-tooth) selfie sticks... ?
Camera360 is getting a lot of publicity about consuming the battery

Kaushal Desai

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Yesterday I have purchases Selfie stick for my LG G Pro Lite phone. Stick is connected with phone using Jack wire. But when I try to click button from selfie stick it getting connect music player and start music.. I can operate music player using selfie stick.. Can anyone help how can I connect with Camera and taking pics using selfie stick button?

bartthefart

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
Re: selfie stick wont work htc m8

Ive bought a selfie stick with a jack plug in point, ive done everything it says by downloading new apps to changing the volume button but nothing is working, it is connected because it comes up with the headphone symbol at the top of my phone, could anyone help me fix this problem as i am on holiday and could really use that stick, please and thankyou

MASSIA2000

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site

Just go into the camera settings and find general settings find volume button control n switch to capture

Scafidi454

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
My Selfie Stick is by Inland and I got it from Micro Center for about $3.99.

It is compatible with Android 4.3+ or iOS 5+

My native HTC One M8 by Verizon camera app has the volume rocker shutter button option, but never worked.

This Selfie Shop app worked on first try with no configuration! Tops!:-$

ColonelJack Oneill

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site

In stock HTC camera app, select camera settings, then general settings, then volume button settings, select "capture" option . Your camera will now work with you selfie stick. No app download needed. This worked for me on a HTC m9