Ive bought a selfie stick with a jack plug in point, ive done everything it says by downloading new apps to changing the volume button but nothing is working, it is connected because it comes up with the headphone symbol at the top of my phone, could anyone help me fix this problem as i am on holiday and could really use that stick, please and thankyou
    03-10-2015 04:15 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is the selfie stick compatible with Android devices, or is it designed for iPhones?

This article might also be helpful: Ask HTG: Why Does My Selfie Stick’s Shutter Button Zoom My Camera?
    03-11-2015 12:12 AM
    Same problem here and it works with my other family members androids LG and Samsung.
    03-23-2015 06:52 AM
    Most, if not all selfie sticks operate with a volume-as-trigger function and since the stock HTC Camera app doesn't support this, you'll have to look for a third-party camera app that supports this feature such as: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...amera360&hl=en
    03-27-2015 08:09 PM
    Any updates on other camera apps that have been shown to work with the battery-less (no blue-tooth) selfie sticks... ?
    Camera360 is getting a lot of publicity about consuming the battery
    06-01-2015 04:53 PM
    Same problem here and it works with my other family members androids LG and Samsung.
    06-28-2015 05:52 AM
    download from google play selfi shop camera. thats all
    08-05-2015 05:01 AM
    Yesterday I have purchases Selfie stick for my LG G Pro Lite phone. Stick is connected with phone using Jack wire. But when I try to click button from selfie stick it getting connect music player and start music.. I can operate music player using selfie stick.. Can anyone help how can I connect with Camera and taking pics using selfie stick button?
    10-21-2015 12:57 AM
    Thanks. Selfie Shop Camera works like a breeze !
    03-07-2016 08:26 PM
    Ive bought a selfie stick with a jack plug in point, ive done everything it says by downloading new apps to changing the volume button but nothing is working, it is connected because it comes up with the headphone symbol at the top of my phone, could anyone help me fix this problem as i am on holiday and could really use that stick, please and thankyou
    04-30-2016 05:24 PM
    Just go into the camera settings and find general settings find volume button control n switch to capture
    08-30-2016 12:51 PM
    My Selfie Stick is by Inland and I got it from Micro Center for about $3.99.

It is compatible with Android 4.3+ or iOS 5+

My native HTC One M8 by Verizon camera app has the volume rocker shutter button option, but never worked.

This Selfie Shop app worked on first try with no configuration! Tops!
    10-23-2016 05:02 AM
    In stock HTC camera app, select camera settings, then general settings, then volume button settings, select "capture" option . Your camera will now work with you selfie stick. No app download needed. This worked for me on a HTC m9
    01-06-2017 03:12 PM