Viper4Android FX Audio Mod

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
One of the great things about rooting your phone is to customize it and make it better. Alot of folks, myself included, are trying the Harman/Kardon Sound Mod. And to be honest I think it's pretty good. But earlier today I heard about the Viper4Android FX Audio Mod and I installed it. Viper4Android FX is a fantastic sound mod. It gives you the flexibility and control to customize your audio listening experience. In my opinion it is far superior to any other sound mod at this time, including the HK mod . If you are rooted and enjoy listening to music, do yourself a favor and give it a try. The link is: [APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.3.3.0) - New Features! - xda-developers

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I recently learned that you can use Viper4Android FX with BoomSound or Harman Kardon. After testing, I like Viper4Android FX with the BoomSound.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I used to use viper4android with my last few Galaxy devices, I was simply blown away what it did with boom sound!

sent from HTC M8 using tapatalk

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I like BoomSound with Viper4Android FX. I think it sounds better than HK with Viper4Android FX. But that's with my ears and is only my opinion.

Posted with my CleanROM M8

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
One of the great things about rooting your phone is to customize it and make it better. Alot of folks, myself included, are trying the Harman/Kardon Sound Mod. And to be honest I think it's pretty good. But earlier today I heard about the Viper4Android FX Audio Mod and I installed it. Viper4Android FX is a fantastic sound mod. It gives you the flexibility and control to customize your audio listening experience. In my opinion it is far superior to any other sound mod at this time, including the HK mod . If you are rooted and enjoy listening to music, do yourself a favor and give it a try. The link is: [APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.3.3.0) - New Features! - xda-developers

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Viper in one word. EARGASM

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc