Rooting Question solved

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I have a sprint HTC One M8 rooted and currently flashed 4.4.4 GPE rom. Is there a root or mod to improve the camera? When I take my pictures in daytime indoors, I get a lot of digital noise or image noise and it makes my pictures look mediocre. Is there a root or mod to add Harman Kardon features while on GPE rom or any other rom?

Last edited:

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Is there a root or mod for this?

I have a sprint HTC One M8 rooted and currently flashed 4.4.4 GPE rom. Is there a root or mod to improve the camera? When I take my pictures in daytime indoors, I get a lot of digital noise or image noise and it makes my pictures look mediocre. Is there a root or mod to add Harman Kardon features while on GPE rom or any other rom?

Try a different camera app from the playstore snapseed

whitelunchbag

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site

Jishnu's mod is good but you'll have to find it on G+ to get the latest, he's not on XDA anymore and version 2 is out of date

My M8 posted this

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

People are reporting that the camera mod has issues with the flash for panorama and crashing issues. whitelunchbag are you having any issues with the camera mod? How can I avoid issues with the camera mod?

whitelunchbag

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
People are reporting that the camera mod has issues with the flash for panorama and crashing issues. whitelunchbag are you having any issues with the camera mod? How can I avoid issues with the camera mod?

As I said, that thread is from two months ago, so it's out of date.

The V3 mod is excellent

http://d-h.st/eMe

(I am not responsible for anything that may occur after flashing that mod)

My M8 posted this

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

whitelunchbag do you have any issues with camera mod V3 like flash for panorama issue ? Will the Camera Mod V3 work on GPE rom?

whitelunchbag

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site

whitelunchbag do you have any issues with camera mod V3 like flash for panorama issue ? Will the Camera Mod V3 work on GPE rom?

Just tried it, flash is greyed out but that's the first time I have ever looked to see it was there.

As for GPE ROMs, the answer will be in the mod thread because I don't know

Posted by my Nexus 7 (2013)

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

I am thinking about going back to sense 6 because the camera app in sense had more camera options like iso. The camera app in gpe rom does not have iso options. I wish the gpe camera app had iso options. I think that is why I get noisy images because of the high iso and I can't turn it down. I heard about a rom called clean rom and seems it only works on 4.4.2 verizon . Is there a version of the clean rom that works on 4.4.3 sprint HTC One M8 ?

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

I am thinking about going back to sense 6 because the camera app in sense had more camera options like iso. The camera app in gpe rom does not have iso options. I wish the gpe camera app had iso options. I think that is why I get noisy images because of the high iso and I can't turn it down. I heard about a rom called clean rom and seems it only works on 4.4.2 verizon . Is there a version of the clean rom that works on 4.4.3 sprint HTC One M8 ?
No CleanROM for Sprint and no plans for one. I know this first hand because it would be me doing it :)
But BadBoyz is somewhat close with more options
Scott's ROMS

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

I was originally on stock sense 6 and then flashed GPE Rom. So now I want to know how to flash the Maximus HD rom from GPE Rom?