Hboot and S-off

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
It all depends on what hboot you are on and weather its earlier made or a later made model

So I have an earlier hboot version so the s-off should work I don't know why it's failing

ghgtrd.PNG

9jU1FF1X.jpg

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
How can you downgrade hboot?

You need s-off...lol. Thats why you s-off as soon as you can, If you take a OTA you might not ever be able to. Also with s-off it is much easier to return to stock or roll back to older firmware if you wish to which you can't when s-on. You will see people say you don't need s-off, I say its a must if you are going to flash roms and ect.. It makes things easier if something does go wrong.

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
You need s-off...lol. Thats why you s-off as soon as you can, If you take a OTA you might not ever be able to. Also with s-off it is much easier to return to stock or roll back to older firmware if you wish to which you can't when s-on. You will see people say you don't need s-off, I say its a must if you are going to flash roms and ect.. It makes things easier if something does go wrong.

I did not OTA update Im on 4.4.2 so I should try firewater again and this time on a different computer. My software number is 1.54.651.10 What else can I try to make firewater work?

Posted via the Android Central App