HTC One M8 rooted stuck on endless loop after downloading Multirom

Sangflea

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
My phone is an HTC One M8 running Android Revolution HD and TWRP Recovery. I recently downloaded Multirom thinking that I could hold multiple roms just by downloading the app. The app told me to reboot into Recovery mode to finish installation, and I rebooted into recovery. The only roms that were available to boot in was Internal so I just chose that. Turns out Internal will always get me stuck into the htcONE boot screen even after 1 day of waiting. If I try to go into bootloader mode and go into factory reset, it brings me back to the MultiROM menu everytime. I cannot even access the phone from the computer to edit the files. Please help, thanks!

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
My phone is an HTC One M8 running Android Revolution HD and TWRP Recovery. I recently downloaded Multirom thinking that I could hold multiple roms just by downloading the app. The app told me to reboot into Recovery mode to finish installation, and I rebooted into recovery. The only roms that were available to boot in was Internal so I just chose that. Turns out Internal will always get me stuck into the htcONE boot screen even after 1 day of waiting. If I try to go into bootloader mode and go into factory reset, it brings me back to the MultiROM menu everytime. I cannot even access the phone from the computer to edit the files. Please help, thanks!
Have you tried flashing the regular custom recovery you were using before multirom?

whitelunchbag

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I suggest you go back to the multirom thread on XDA and READ how to use it.

It seems that flashing TWRP will fix your issue, as benny suggested

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol