So just randomly my phone shut off and got stuck in a bootloop. I'm s-on so I can't do any fancy rom stuff. I rooted probably 8 months ago but assumed that since there were multiple system updates I wasn't rooted anymore. I just want to be able to use my phone again. The fact that a Mac is my primary computer doesn't help with some of the potential solutions I've seen. I've had the suggestion to flash with RUU but the only Verizon tool I could find requires s-off. I'm very frustrated and would appreciate some advice ore just a general direction. I'm very new with all of this stuff so things are very difficult.
    10-25-2015 02:40 PM
    So just randomly my phone shut off and got stuck in a bootloop. I'm s-on so I can't do any fancy rom stuff. I rooted probably 8 months ago but assumed that since there were multiple system updates I wasn't rooted anymore. I just want to be able to use my phone again. The fact that a Mac is my primary computer doesn't help with some of the potential solutions I've seen. I've had the suggestion to flash with RUU but the only Verizon tool I could find requires s-off. I'm very frustrated and would appreciate some advice ore just a general direction. I'm very new with all of this stuff so things are very difficult.
    Wipe your cache and dalvik through recovery and reboot.
    11-02-2015 12:43 PM