Heloo,

Please please please please help me, I am going out of my mind. Everytime I try to enter recovery mode my htc one m8 promptly shows me the htc white screen and turns itself off. I cannot find a solution to this anywhere! I seem to be the only person this has happened too.

I have tried 3 different versions of TWRP and on of CW but the exact same thing happens everytime.

I was following this guide How to Root HTC One M8!HTCOneRoot.com | HTCOneRoot.com on Android version 5.0.1 and Widows 10. I literally have tried everything I can think of but I am making no progress. Someone could really help save my day here as I am sitting in a towel in front of my computer since 8.30 am trying to do this and its not a quarter past midday.

Thanks,

Evan
    03-31-2016 06:14 AM
    Heloo,

Please please please please help me, I am going out of my mind. Everytime I try to enter recovery mode my htc one m8 promptly shows me the htc white screen and turns itself off. I cannot find a solution to this anywhere! I seem to be the only person this has happened too.

I have tried 3 different versions of TWRP and on of CW but the exact same thing happens everytime.

I was following this guide How to Root HTC One M8!HTCOneRoot.com | HTCOneRoot.com on Android version 5.0.1 and Widows 10. I literally have tried everything I can think of but I am making no progress. Someone could really help save my day here as I am sitting in a towel in front of my computer since 8.30 am trying to do this and its not a quarter past midday.

Thanks,

Evan
    Welcome to Android Central!

You can try using the factory RUU image from HTC to recover the phone.

ROM Downloads for your HTC smartphone - Support | HTC United States
    04-04-2016 08:55 AM