Hi
    I bought my HTC One M8 as a new one in Aliexpress - instead of crashi Galaxy S5.
    It come with stock Android 6 + Sense 7;
    I rooted it and flashed Nougat. Great. After I insert a nano SIM (In my S5 it was micro SIM), I discovered that LTE signal of my provider is not appearing.
    IMEI was checked:
    It is regular M8 device with LTE abilities to receive 1800+, like in my region:
    -----------------------------
    M8#UHL-C9
    SKU,HTC,Traditional Chinese,HKG,Bootloader Lock,Rose Gold,w/o SIM Lock,M8#UHL-C9#ASIA
    -----------------------------
    All settings were done - "LTE preferable" in "Cellular Networks", "LTE/UMTS" by "*#*#4636#*#*" etc.
    Network metering applications say there is no LTE signal received by device...
    =========================
    The point is that I did not check LTE with original ROM inside (still had not nano-SIM that time)
    May be this is a problem of ROM? Or LTE Radio?
    How can I check it?
    Is it possible to downgrade to original 4.4.1 by ADB?

Thank a lot!
    02-02-2018 11:22 AM
    I moved this from the Google Play Edition M8 forum (not sure why it was there -- it doesn't sound like you have the Google Play Edition) to the M8 Rooting/ROMs forum, for more specific traffic.
    02-03-2018 12:40 AM