The phone, should you choose to accept it....

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Most definitely with Sense. Software is more important than hardware.

Only if it makes the hardware better.

I would like to see this with an 8mp Ultrapixel sensor for better daylight photos and low light pics that don't lack detail. Of course, even better performance in low light would be awesome.

As for design, I'm not sure, an evolution of the current ID would be ok with me. The One is still one of my favorite devices to carry around, simply because of its looks. I hope the speakers stay the way they are, and the display get better (not sure how, maybe real color accuracy this time around?).

And of course, I want a full days use out of the battery. That varies from person to person, but I don't care if they make some amazingly efficient phone or but a giant battery in it, a smartphone should last for a days worth of use.

m733

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Most definitely with Sense. Software is more important than hardware.

I agree. If I have to choose between phone A (with low hardware spec, very optimized OS/software) and phone B (with high hardware spec, far from optimized OS/software), I would definitely go for A without a doubt.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have not used the new Sense, but from what I see and hear it's good to use and don't think it should be left out on the next device. The last HTC model I had was the Hero. I would definitely give HTC a go again if the device looks good.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2