Attachments

• h494Xkm.jpg
    h494Xkm.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 159

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
First look I didn't care for the green but after a little time I think I may kinda like it (would be nice if had the option to edit the color). I hope that it does come with on screen navigation buttons I really miss that from my Nexus days.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't look bad at all, really. HTC has come along way since the HTC Hero days. I wouldn't mind trying thus device out if the opportunity was presented. I'm very interested in knowing how those dual cameras are going to work.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

charlee08

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I'd say the phone will be the exact same size as the One. Take out the area where the capacitive buttons are and stretch the screen down, then you at or near 5 inches.

Posted with my Moto X

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd say the phone will be the exact same size as the One. Take out the area where the capacitive buttons are and stretch the screen down, then you at or near 5 inches.

Posted with my Moto X

Yeah but then the screen would be 2080x1080. They will make it wider as well to preserve the 16:9 aspect ratio, and unless they put the buttons on the back like LG expect the phone to be a few mm wider overall

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Matthew Chung

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently on the train commuting home and a girl walked on holding the M8. She's currently sitting across the aisle, I'm not at a good angle to get a shot of it. I can confirm it looks exactly like the one pictured in the leaked shots. I also peeked over and got a glimpse of the screen, the screen shot leaks are real too. This is unreal. Pretty sure she works for one of the service providers and is testing the phone as I know others who did that with blackberries before being released. It's definitely bigger than the HTC One in size. The bezel on the top of the phone is black (where the power button sits). If I can get a shot I'll post it

Posted via Android Central App

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently on the train commuting home and a girl walked on holding the M8. She's currently sitting across the aisle, I'm not at a good angle to get a shot of it. I can confirm it looks exactly like the one pictured in the leaked shots. I also peeked over and got a glimpse of the screen, the screen shot leaks are real too. This is unreal. Pretty sure she works for one of the service providers and is testing the phone as I know others who did that with blackberries before being released. It's definitely bigger than the HTC One in size. The bezel on the top of the phone is black (where the power button sits). If I can get a shot I'll post it

If that's the case just walk up and say "Nice phone, what is it" you'll get the peak you're looking for ;)

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Matthew Chung

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
If that's the case just walk up and say "Nice phone, what is it" you'll get the peak you're looking for ;)

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

She's currently talking on the phone. The people I knew that tested the blackberries said it's a big deal if anyone snapped a picture of it, leaked, and was traced back to them. I would imagine she would keep an eye that I don't take a picture lol. She was inspecting the phone so I got a full glimpse of it

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
She's currently talking on the phone. The people I knew that tested the blackberries said it's a big deal if anyone snapped a picture of it, leaked, and was traced back to them. I would imagine she would keep an eye that I don't take a picture lol. She was inspecting the phone so I got a full glimpse of it

That's when you gotta make it look like you're texting but actually taking a pic.

Matthew Chung

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
IMG_20140212_183352.jpgIMG_20140212_183245.jpg

I know these pictures don't show anything but it was the best I could do. I wouldn't attempt these shots if I was lying. But no surprises anyways, what we saw in the leaked shots, they're all valid so now we know for sure how it's going to look.

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Matthew. Thank you for the picture. Do you think you could ask if the phone uses a micro or nano sim? Also which leak looks like here phone? The leak with the black bezel at the bottom with the HTC logo or today's leak with out the HTC logo on the black bezel? Also are you in the States or else where?

chadthebuilder

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 104470View attachment 104471

I know these pictures don't show anything but it was the best I could do. I wouldn't attempt these shots if I was lying. But no surprises anyways, what we saw in the leaked shots, they're all valid so now we know for sure how it's going to look.

That's amazing that you noticed it. How all does it differ from the current One or One Max in looks?

Posted from my Nexus 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy