HTC One (M8): M7 vs. M8 Comparison Video

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: M7 vs. M8 Comparison Video

Haha, can a mod delete this thread? I'll be the better man since me and another guy tied in the race to post this..

ErnstMach

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site

Haha, can a mod delete this thread? I'll be the better man since me and another guy tied in the race to post this..

Lol, sorry I put you in this situation when I tied you! Did you also see it popping up in the twitter feed beside the countdown? That's where I found it

Posted via Android Central App

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

Lol, sorry I put you in this situation when I tied you! Did you also see it popping up in the twitter feed beside the countdown? That's where I found it

Posted via Android Central App
I was following that kid that posted his dads M8 video and got in trouble.. he posted the link. :)

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

who cares who posts it first.....

Just trying to avoid a double posted thread.. the race thing was a joke. We did not plan on a 'race'. Just funny that we must have seen the link on Twitter at the same time and went to post it as fast as possible.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

Why are all the review units verizon? Has me worried. Anyways ill be getting that gun metal grey.

Zacharyw70

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site

Verizon units are probably getting leaked out because if it's true that they have day one in-store exclusivity it would be easier for people be it employees, customers,or some phone thief to get their hands on them sooner.