HTC One (M8) Compared with the M7

tommymonk

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: M8 Compared with the M7

The colour saturation and contrast of the photo comparison at 5:40 looks much improved.

Posted via Android Central App

ErnstMach

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site

I don't like it nearly as much as I do the original. Will save final judgement for when I get my hands on it though.

Yeah, I was quite surprised by the tallness, I'll give it a chance and wait for the reviewers to comment on its ergonomics

Posted via Android Central App

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site

Liking most about it other than the $299 mentioned in the video. If that's true, what the hell are they thinking?

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

Liking most about it other than the $299 mentioned in the video. If that's true, what the hell are they thinking?

Yea, I'm concerned about that as well.. I thought it would be $199.

TsuaSai

May 22, 2012
Visit site

I don't like it nearly as much as I do the original. Will save final judgement for when I get my hands on it though.

Yeah I have been waiting but almost wonder if I should just get a M7 cause of the size. I really want one of them. But being that long is a turn of for me. Girls pockets aren't cut out for these big phones...

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

It going to be $199.I can confirm this at our stores.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I think that video sold me on the M8.

The camera seems to be well improved from the M7 and pretty much every feature seems like it's gotten better. Looking forward to picking it up this week hopefully.

Zacharyw70

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site

Very tall phone, one thing that annoys me is how big it simply is and yet for whatever reason they barely improved the battery capacity.
Also noticed he didn't talk about how large the Storage was, would be nice to have confirmation if it is indeed 16GB or not.

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

Very tall phone, one thing that annoys me is how big it simply is and yet for whatever reason they barely improved the battery capacity.
Also noticed he didn't talk about how large the Storage was, would be nice to have confirmation if it is indeed 16GB or not.

It's 32GB. Check out the box. :) I don't think they are offering a 16GB model.. uploadfromtaptalk1395710454742.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

It's 32GB. Check out the box. :) I don't think they are offering a 16GB model.. View attachment 109309

Does the phone not come with headphones?

Package Contents:

- HTC One
- AC Charger
- Micro USB Sync Cable
- Quick Start Guide

So...no bundled headphones? The Beats headphones included in the M7 were great. Have they cut out the headphones completely with the M8??

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

I guess that was a Beats advertisement for the most part with the old One, our was that the Rezound.. It is surprising that they didn't at least include some cheap pair.. I guess they figure everyone has them by now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair