AT&T HTC One (M8): Now available at att.com

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: For sale at AT&T.com!!!

Same. Was there any indication when they'd be shipping?

Posted via Android Central App on Moto X

I haven't heard anything, not even a email yet. I chose two-day shipping. I didn't want to do overnight because that's a little more than I want to pay, and I'm not sure when it's actually going to ship. There are usually issues with these launches so I don't expect everything to go smoothly. I hope I'm wrong.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

I haven't heard anything, not even a email yet. I chose two-day shipping. I didn't want to do overnight because that's a little more than I want to pay, and I'm not sure when it's actually going to ship. There are usually issues with these launches so I don't expect everything to go smoothly. I hope I'm wrong.

Pretty sure it'll take a while to process all the orders since its worldwide.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: AT&T: Now available at att.com

I tried to order it but it said it wasn't available in my area

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

rayman23

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

So I just got off the phone with at&t customer service, which told me the only HTC One they available at launch is the gun-metal grey finish with 32gb storage. I had an upgrade on my account waiting so I went ahead and made the purchase... $212.50 with free overnight shipping. Not a bad deal if you ask me! I currently own a Google Nexus 5, which has been my main phone since it came out. This is my first HTC smartphone, so I'm excited to see how I like the experience. I'll keep the Nexus 5 just in case...

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site

Still can't buy the phone on Premier. Damn those pesky corporate discounts preventing me from upgrading.

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

I'm on the phone right now with AT&T premier trying to find out why i don't see the HTC One M8 as an upgrade option. I'll update this post when i find out more for those of you who are having a problem with Premier as well.

EDIT: So its not available on Premier as of now. You're going to have to call Customer Care (they are transferring me now) in order to get it ordered as they only have it setup on att.com and not on the Premier site yet.

But it does sound like i'll still be able to get the order put in today! I'll update this once i get off the phone with Customer Care and HOPEFULLY have the M8 ordered

EDIT 2: Hooray! got connected with Customer Care and they went and got my order placed! Took less than 10 min once I got connected with Customer Care. They are even doing free shipping right now so thats pretty sweet. I should have my M8 in 3 to 5 business days (didn't have any other options)

So for anyone with a premier account just call Customer Care directly and tell them whats up

Thanks for the updates. I was wondering why I could not see it. I will call customer care now.

Posted via Android Central App with the HTC One

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site

I'm on a plane now and cannot call premiere until landing- hope they don't sell out. Did anyone confirm stock at AT&T warehouse yet for shipment today???

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Got my order in. I'm a premier customer as well as like states wasn't available. I just called sales and they ordered it for me. Got free overnight but don't really know what that means. But glad didn't have to pay for any shipping. Just got the "acceptance of terms and conditions" email so they can continue processing. So far so good. I've been waiting on this device.

heathcc

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site

I ordered mine within 5 minutes of go-live and the website lists March 28th - April 1st as the ship date.
So either they aren't available immediately or it will be updated and they will ship sooner.

H

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site

I stopped in an AT&T store , right when it was to go online. They had no idea what I was talking about! They knew nothing of the phone, and it wasn't on the site yet..according to them. So, I called the corporate office. They happily took my order! I went back into the ATT store and let them know that I ordered it via phone. Embarrassed, the HTC ONE M8 was right there on the website, which they swore wasn't there. So much for that store getting anything ($$$$$) from me!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site

Sales via phone will happily help you. Make sure they know you're speaking of the HTC ONE M8, since that is what they're calling it!

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

I stopped in an AT&T store , right when it was to go online. They had no idea what I was talking about! They knew nothing of the phone, and it wasn't on the site yet..according to them. So, I called the corporate office. They happily took my order! I went back into the ATT store and let them know that I ordered it via phone. Embarrassed, the HTC ONE M8 was right there on the website, which they swore wasn't there. So much for that store getting anything ($$$$$) from me!

Most if not all store reps don't follow the new products nor check their Corp emails for that matter. People on these forums know more since we care, they don't.

Just My experience since new blackberry releases from over 10 years ago lol

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

Unless they are tech junkies like us, they don't know things like we do. Assume you will always know more than them and have to walk them through things.

Posted via Android Central App with the HTC One