AT&T HTC One (M8): Now available at att.com

rayman23

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: For sale at AT&T.com!!!

Why does the order page on at&t for the new HTC One (M8) not have color or storage options? All you can choose is gun metal grey and 32 gb... And it's not even clear which storage option your getting. Is anyone else hesitant to order without having confirmation of what your getting?

Posted via Android Central App

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

I'm trying to get it but, when I log on it doesn't show the new HTC One, just last years model. I get my phones through my company , with At&t premier so that may be the reason.

CaptainKidd

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site

Did you do an upgrade? or just full out price? it keeps taking me to the premier page and the M8 isn't listed on that page. Only on att.com =(

I did an upgrade. It let me keep unlimited data as well. The website was a little slow to load everything, but other than that no issues.

mfranks985

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

I'm having these issues also.

Did you do an upgrade? or just full out price? it keeps taking me to the premier page and the M8 isn't listed on that page. Only on att.com =(

I'm trying to get it but, when I log on it doesn't show the new HTC One, just last years model. I get my phones through my company , with At&t premier so that may be the reason.

Why does the order page on at&t for the new HTC One (M8) not have color or storage options? All you can choose is gun metal grey and 32 gb... And it's not even clear which storage option your getting. Is anyone else hesitant to order without having confirmation of what your getting?

rayman23

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

I would assume it's the 16GB model if it's $199.

That's what I was thinking.. But the specs list says "up to 32 GB" so that leads me to believe it's the 32 gb model. I think I'm going to wait until at&t let's us choose which color and storage option we want..

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Nice you guys get a bill credit :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Attachments

• 1395768298446.jpg
    1395768298446.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 67

miller7796

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site

I just did a chat with an online AT&T rep. He said it would be the 32gb edtion. But, take those reps comments lightly.

Attachments

• m832gb.png
    m832gb.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 250

CaptainKidd

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site

I can see why many would be hesitant lol. I saw this on droid life:
"The price depends on the carrier, with many pushing monthly payment plans. $199 with 2-year contract is the typical price, which includes 32GB of storage."
Obviously not totally sure if that's the case with the AT&T order page.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

I'm on the phone right now with AT&T premier trying to find out why i don't see the HTC One M8 as an upgrade option. I'll update this post when i find out more for those of you who are having a problem with Premier as well.

EDIT: So its not available on Premier as of now. You're going to have to call Customer Care (they are transferring me now) in order to get it ordered as they only have it setup on att.com and not on the Premier site yet.

But it does sound like i'll still be able to get the order put in today! I'll update this once i get off the phone with Customer Care and HOPEFULLY have the M8 ordered

EDIT 2: Hooray! got connected with Customer Care and they went and got my order placed! Took less than 10 min once I got connected with Customer Care. They are even doing free shipping right now so thats pretty sweet. I should have my M8 in 3 to 5 business days (didn't have any other options)

So for anyone with a premier account just call Customer Care directly and tell them whats up

Last edited: