HTC One (M8): Buying unlocked?

fdzye

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
So I have a quick question... I currently have the 2013 HTC One (through AT&T). I am looking to purchase an unlocked M8, but I don't wanna buy it through ATT cuz of all the bloatware and such. So where can you get the official unlocked version, on their website, the Developer edition disappeared, and that's not the same as a regular unlocked version right? Also what do I need to do with ATT to transfer everything to a new phone. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Buying unlocked?

So I have a quick question... I currently have the 2013 HTC One (through AT&T). I am looking to purchase an unlocked M8, but I don't wanna buy it through ATT cuz of all the bloatware and such. So where can you get the official unlocked version, on their website, the Developer edition disappeared, and that's not the same as a regular unlocked version right? Also what do I need to do with ATT to transfer everything to a new phone. Thanks!

HTC One (M8) available in the U.S., Canada, and U.K. from today | Android Central

If you're buying off-contract, the new HTC One will set you back $649, and that's also the price of the Unlocked and Developer editions, which will be made available directly from HTC's website.
\
Not sure when it'll show up though.

fdzye

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Buying unlocked?

Also people were talking about the whether the unlocked one can support the ATT LTE network. How do I know for sure it will be compatible?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1