"I've ordered my HTC One (M8)!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
We reserved two for pick up on Sunday at Best Buy Mobile store in the mall and I had a VM today saying they were in so were getting ours tomorrow. Yay! Now i have to reset my phone back to factory and if it works out I am selling it tomorrow before i go get new one if it don't work out I'll just let best Buy have it for 125. Was asking 175 for it on Craigs List. Maybe Sprint will have cases already and let me bill to account if not I saw the purple Otterbox at Verizon by where I am going tomorrow to get phone. I'll get it before work then have 4 days off so Friday I can set it up and play with it all day.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
It's now been 48 hours since I've placed my order through ATT online and the order status changed earlier today to expected to ship between 4/5-4/9. It's since gone back to "Pending Confirmation". I've finally called to cancel the order but they are unable to since the order is in the warehouse for shipment. This is kind of ridiculous as there was no indication when ordering that this wouldn't ship for a few days. Once shipped, I'm going to call to get my $15 overnight shipping returned.

I went through that. Over the weekend they said it was pending and expected in 4 to 6 days. Then, Monday night it was shipped and arrived the next day.

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I was pissed when I woke up today because still no tracking info but I just called premier support and apparently it's already delivered to my work! I work evenings. He gave me the tracking number and yup! Signed for by the mail guy at work. Can't believe I received delivery before I even got the shipping email. Can't wait to fondle this thing in a about an hour.

robbski300

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I was pissed when I woke up today because still no tracking info but I just called premier support and apparently it's already delivered to my work! I work evenings. He gave me the tracking number and yup! Signed for by the mail guy at work. Can't believe I received delivery before I even got the shipping email. Can't wait to fondle this thing in a about an hour.

Well? How's the fondling going? :)

robbski300

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I love it! Setting everything up now.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sweet! I pre-ordered mine from Best Buy last Wednesday. They've got no clue when it's supposed to be in. Just went online today and saw that they've got it for $149 so I went ahead and ordered one through the website, too. Says it'll ship between 4-10 & 4-15. I'll take the one that comes in first, but based on a lot of things I've read, it seems like I may have a better chance one getting one delivered to me from an online purchase, versus waiting for them to arrive and go on sale in the STORE. :)

McCurryKing

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I ordered the Gold one for Verizon the night of release and thankfully it was shipped in two days! After using it for around 3-4 days now, I can say that its really grown onto me and its really something compared to the other 2 colors. For the most part, I really like it and would recommend it to anyone whose having trouble choosing their color because not everyone has gold :p I don't know the issue about the backordering that happened recently cause I ordered on release day but I hope you get yours quickly!

rynone

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: The "I've ordered my HTC One M8" thread! (Order & Shipping Discussion)

my htc has not come :-\

w.png

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

We got ours yesterday before work but I haven't had much time with it and I am off today so I will spend all day setting it up. How come Verizon only on BB is 149 we paid 199 and he said there was no record of my phone freedom for the extra 50 and I really thought I signed up for it again but still to only pay 75 bucks for this phone minus the 125 we got for our old Ones I am very pleased. I love it and can't wait till it is all set up. If you had the Original HTC One you will love this one.

xelafred3987

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

Ordered mine through sprint thursday and it gave my next day (friday).

mysterygirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Received my unlocked phone today (ordered on Wed night from HTC). It's so gorgeous! Loving it and can't keep my hands of it at the moment.

Posted via Android Central App

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I've spent the past couple hours setting mine up and i'm still not done. I love this phone too and I think the battery is better than the old HTC One. I screenshot all my home screens and opened folders and screenshot what apps were in the folders and I set my new phone up almost identical to the old One. Now I have to configure emails and configure handcent and I'm about done. I still love the double tap and today I called myself from home phone to test out the auto answer when you put the phone up to your ear. I wont use that feature all the time depending on who's calling but it's cool. I'm sure there's other things this phone does I haven't figured out yet. But it's so fast and I am loving it. Going out tomorrow to hear a band play at a bar and will take pictures and even a video to test it. I want to try the front camera too even though I don't usually do slefies. LOL!

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
ordered the new M8 from att off the best buy website friday. should be getting it tomorrow or tuesday. i have no idea if it's 16g or 32g. there was only one price option and i looked at all the specs that was given, and it didn't give the specification. so i'm assuming 16g, which will be different. an adjustment. but the expandable storage will be nice, i suppose.

EDIT: after doing a bit of research and googling, it appears that att is offering the 32g M8 for $199 to better the galaxy s5 offer. cool beans.

Last edited:

robbski300

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
ordered the new M8 from att off the best buy website friday. should be getting it tomorrow or tuesday. i have no idea if it's 16g or 32g. there was only one price option and i looked at all the specs that was given, and it didn't give the specification. so i'm assuming 16g, which will be different. an adjustment. but the expandable storage will be nice, i suppose.

EDIT: after doing a bit of research and googling, it appears that att is offering the 32g M8 for $199 to better the galaxy s5 offer. cool beans.

It's 32GB. It's not listed under the specifications tab, but on the main page under Product Features. I paid $149 for the Verizon one. :)

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
It's 32GB. It's not listed under the specifications tab, but on the main page under Product Features. I paid $149 for the Verizon one. :)

right on. i'm probably a complete dumbass for going back under contract with ANY carrier, i've been prepaid for the last 2 years and have had the nexus 4 and 5 for the least year and a half. it's been great being free of contracts. but....i really feel like i missed out on the htc one and i just couldn't pass up the M8. and with fierce competition lately, rates are the cheapest they've ever been, and my $60 prepaid plan with att was looking less attractive with the $65 a month contract option.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
right on. i'm probably a complete dumbass for going back under contract with ANY carrier, i've been prepaid for the last 2 years and have had the nexus 4 and 5 for the least year and a half. it's been great being free of contracts. but....i really feel like i missed out on the htc one and i just couldn't pass up the M8. and with fierce competition lately, rates are the cheapest they've ever been, and my $60 prepaid plan with att was looking less attractive with the $65 a month contract option.

You do know about the mobile share plans AT&T offers with no contact right? I was in a two year and I switched from a 6gb $160 plan with two lines to a no contract 10gb $130 plan. It's $100 for 10gb and $15 a month for each smartphone. They do have cheaper plans, but this one made the most sense to me. Almost doubling the data cap with no contract and its cheaper, much better deal imo

Posted via Android Central App

Hotweelz

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine Friday from best buy online (the gold one). $149 Verizon and get a $50 best buy gift card after I activate it! Have had HTC phones in past which were not to great. My last 2 phones were Samsung s3 and note2(current phone). Heard alot of great things about this one so I decided to give it a try. I'm supposed to receive it 4/10 by the end of the day. Also ordered a nice clear case from amazon which should get here on the same day. I'm also excited with all the new development this phone already has. Can't wait to get it in my hands!

Update: I checked my tracking status and my phone has been in the same place for the last 3 days. I called UPS and I just get excuses and get told to call back tomorrow.. Jeeeezzzz. I could have just walked into best buy and bought the phone today! Now I have to wait even longer! SIGH....

Turns out didn't have to wait to much long thank god. Got it today and I love it. Still trying to figure things out with it. Cut my own sim card and it worked perfect. I hve the verizon best buy gold edition and it looks nice!

Last edited:

ptom13

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It's on the truck for delivery today and I'm just sitting here staring out the window waiting! I don't think I can wait any longer haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz