"I've ordered my HTC One (M8)!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to see all the orders coming in so I wanted to make a thread where everyone can discuss ordering and shipping. Post where you ordered it (which carrier?), when the estimated deliver / actual delivery date is, and to post brag photos once you get it! :cool:.

Did you order yours? When will you be getting it?

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: The "I've ordered my HTC One M8!" Thread (Order/Shipping)

Ordered a Developer Edition right after they went live. The HTC rep I spoke with on the phone said it would ship around 4/1, but the website says it will ship tonight. I'm hoping that website is correct haha. Can't wait for it!

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

I ordered the Dev edition not long after it went live. The rep said it wouldn't ship until Friday and I couldn't cancel the order until tomorrow. My order status says it will ship today and I will get it Thursday. I also just ordered one from At&t premier and just got a confirmation email. I really want the dev version, but if the At&t version comes sooner I'll just cancel. If the dev version comes first, I'll just return the At&t version, unopened at the store.

blackroseMD1

Nov 23, 2010
www.standupforkids.org

Ordered from att.com at 10:05 AM PST and my order status says it will ship between 3-28 and 4-1 with free overnight shipping.

icenija

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site

Ordered mine from Sprint and it says 2 - 5 business days but they always seem to overnight my phones.

Ice

sjcdal

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site

Ordered mine from Sprint and it says 2 - 5 business days but they always seem to overnight my phones.

Ice

Same info...same hope for overnight.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Ordered mine from AT&T Order says 3 - 5 days.
It sounds like that's what everyone is seeing even if they are getting the "overnight" option so maybe i got the overnight option and didn't even know it. Would be sweet if i got it tomorrow or Thursday.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: The "I've ordered my HTC One M8" thread! (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Ordered mine from Verizon online, Delivery tomorrow by 1030.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ruhi

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

Ordered from Sprint... Same as other sprint orders 2-5 days...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

consequence7

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Ordered my on att it says it has shipped. Has anybody else's shipped yet?

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site

Ordered from ATT the moment it went online. Received an email that they have shipped it out! I think HTC pretty much did most of this the right way!! I'm glad they're beating the S5 to the punch!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

astarling10

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

I ordered the AT&T version early this afternoon. It still says pending shipping but I did get a confirmation email. I'm pretty excited about this phone even though I have a Nexus 5 currently.

doomstang

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

Ice

Ice

Same info...same hope for overnight.

Ordered from Sprint... Same as other sprint orders 2-5 days...

How much was yours? Using an upgrade on my account it showed $250 for me but I had hoped it was $200 like AT&T/Verizon

ruhi

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

I paid 250 for the 32 gig one also... I'm seeing others saying they paid 199, so I'll call them after I get it and see if I can get them to adjust the price if they have indeed lowered it.

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site

Ordered from att as soon as it went live, my wife actually had to call cause it wasn't showing on the website yet.. Got next day shipping , it will be here tomm via FedEx ..... I'm going to try it out and compare it tot the s5 when it releases... Only thing that worries me is the camera

Axefire

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site

Ordered one overnight from VZW...my first smart phone was an HTC Incredible, then an iPhone 4s because my Incredible didn't work in the U.K..... Time to go back to HTC!!! Gun metal gray!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Ordered gunmetal grey from att. Shipped today expecting delivery from FedEx by 8pm tomorrow.

Steve Hall

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Have NOT ordered mine yet (can't until after we complete our no-wifi vacation on 4/19, because I'm on VZW unlimited), but noticed Verizon Online (only--not available in stores) is offering a buy one, get one free deal for the M8. If it's still going on in almost 4 weeks, I'll try to talk my son into getting one as well. (Gray, of course)

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site

Hey everyone, I just ordered mine and I had a super quick question.

This is the first time I've ever ordered a phone off Amazon - I still have unlimited data so I pretty much had to buy it off contract. The problem is I don't see anywhere in the listing that the Verizon version comes with a nano sim... is this something I have to order separately or get from the store? Or is it in the box but so commonplace that every phone off Amazon comes with them?

Trying my best to avoid getting the phone here and having no way to use it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87