Carrier Branding on the HTC One (M8)

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if we could have anyone here post pictures of what the branding on the phone looks like for different carriers?

Just wanted to see how big and or small some of the companies put their logos and where they're at on the phone.
Purely a curiosity aspect =P Obviously this makes no difference on my thoughts of the phone (already ordered through AT&T) i was just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Got my AT&T last night so here's the branding on it. Very minimal as usual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1396012198952.jpg
    1396012198952.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 47

snobrdr2324

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Carrier Branding on the M8

There is no carrier branding on the Sprint version. A first for any Sprint phone we have owned.

Sprint has been good about this recently, my G2 doesn't have any sprint logos nor does the G Flex so it looks like new sprint phones going forward won't have any branding. I don't mind ATTs approach since they have a subtle and decent looking logo that is tiny, but god Verizon's branding is absolutely horrendous. The massive logo on the M8 is terrible, their logo on the One Max front bezel was awful as was their logo ruining the front of a nice phone like the G2.

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

but god Verizon's branding is absolutely horrendous. The massive logo on the M8 is terrible, their logo on the One Max front bezel was awful as was their logo ruining the front of a nice phone like the G2.

It isn't that big, and Thank God they didn't make it black. I think all the branding looks decent.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site

It isn't that big, and Thank God they didn't make it black. I think all the branding looks decent.

Yes, it's quite subtle! Hell, I remember having a clamshell phone that would display VERIZON in red on the outer screen while I was on a call, so everyone could see.

budlight-budlight

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

carrier branded logo on phone no big deal carried installed crap is...think im gonna get the unlocked version and go with at&t

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site

Yes, it's quite subtle! Hell, I remember having a clamshell phone that would display VERIZON in red on the outer screen while I was on a call, so everyone could see.

nothing beats the verizon logo being on the home button for the note 2. if they could somehow put a small person in all their phones that just yelled "VERIZON 4 GEE LTEE" whenever anyone walked near the phone i am 150% sure they would.

the att globe branding has been a nice change for att. looks pretty decent and is almost not noticeable on most devices. it also looks printed onto the m8, is the verizon logo similar in that way? if so, one could probably remove it with some rubbing alcohol and some elbow grease.

ucfgrad93

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site

carrier branded logo on phone no big deal carried installed crap is...think im gonna get the unlocked version and go with at&t

Agreed. I would rather have a logo on the outside of my phone than all of the crap they preinstall on it.

Posted via Android Central App

brad4560

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

I have the Verizon version, they replace the boot screen with their own red kinda doozy boot, you don't see "powered by android" lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante