jrb363

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Is it really that hard? Make a 30 second commercial. Talk about these things:

- 1080p screen
- Show Blinkfeed
- Show camera features
- Talk about Sense 6
- TALK ABOUT THE SUPERIOR BUILD QUALITY!!!!!!!!

I mean...holy hell! At least MENTION the build quality in the commercials. HTC I love you but damn it...why must you be so STUPID?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I agree they are weak in the marketing department for sure. For example, I don't ever remember seeing a commercial for the HTC One on TV. I think that could really help them this time around.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Their 'marketing' team is not calling it Sense 6, it's actually 'Sixth Sense'. Yeah... probably still trainees or interns.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Do they have good build quality this time around? I haven't seen much about that subject on this device except in the teardown.

XTNiT-1060 through spacetime.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I think they're referring to the build quality of the body rather than the whole construction. The metal unibody is sexy, no denying that. But as for repairability, well, everyone's giving the phone a 'thumbs down'. Too soon to tell if actual build quality (how well the thing is put together and not just how pretty it looks) is good or not, IMHO.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
So build materials we like, HTC should show it off in slow motion under bright lights. Build quality, we have basically no idea yet.

XTNiT-1060 through spacetime.