HTC One (M8): Power Button Sunk in/Crooked, anyone else?

Seangar

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I ordered 2 of the new HTC one's....on one of the phones the power button is about .5mm out from the chasis (thought it was supposed to be flush)....and on my other phone the power button is crooked. One side is siding out, the other side if flush the the chasis...although it still works fine. Wondering if I should return it or not, it's a very minor defect. Anyone else have this problem? And are your power buttons flush with the top of the phone?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: HTC ONE (m8) Power Button Sunk in/Crooked, anyone else?

If its going to make you enjoy your devices less (which my many accounts were not inexpensive) then yes, by all means, exchange them.

via one of the t@blets

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

From what i've seen on the promotional pictures the power button and volume buttons are both no longer flush with the phone.

Not sure yet with my own, sitting at home on the porch waiting for me to go home and get it.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

As long as part of the power button is not raised and the other part flush I'd prolly be okay, but they really should be the exact same on both. Even my lowly iPhones are identical in such details.

via one of the t@blets

Seangar

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site

ya my wifes phone, the power button seems to be perfect. My phone, it's just a slight defect...but I think i'm still probably going to return it and get a new one...haha it's buggin me

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

ya my wifes phone, the power button seems to be perfect. My phone, it's just a slight defect...but I think i'm still probably going to return it and get a new one...haha it's buggin me

That's what I would do if it was bugg'n me. ;-)

via one of the t@blets

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo