Just got the HTC One (M8)

Braini4c

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
So i just bought the new M8 i have to say the phone is really good it feels good in the hand but i find that the 5inch screen is smaller than the s4.

Last edited by a moderator:

coldRooster

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Just got the m8

M8 is nice. I just hate having covers on my phones, but the M8 is too slippery to not have one.
So i just bought the new M8 i have to say the phone is really good it feels good in the hand but i find that the 5inch screen is smaller than the s4.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

What do you mean by the 5" screen is smaller than the S4? Perhaps it just feels smaller because the phone is taller than the S4?

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

That is pretty much impossible, 5" is 5". It may appear smaller due to the bezels and speakers but I assure you, they both have the same screen size

Posted via Android Central App

Braini4c

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

That is pretty much impossible, 5" is 5". It may appear smaller due to the bezels and speakers but I assure you, they both have the same screen size

Yeah i know they are both 5 inches but yes i think the speakers make it look smaller.

- - - Updated - - -

M8 is nice. I just hate having covers on my phones, but the M8 is too slippery to not have one.

Yeah i never use cases with my phones but i am currently using the free case they provided with the phone and plan to buy the dot view case as it looks so amazing.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Yeah i never use cases with my phones but i am currently using the free case they provided with the phone and plan to buy the dot view case as it looks so amazing.

Where did you get your phone from? a carrier? i thought the US carriers didn't have the case with it.

Last edited:

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site

True, but the on screen buttons eats up some of that usable space.

Braini4c

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

Would someone be able to help me ? i have got some sort of dust stuck in the top speak dose anyone know if its easy to get it out?

thanks

Time_tells

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site

Just got the HTC one M8 from Three UK, bought from the store, but it doesn't appear to have the extreme power saving mode, saw an article on here that this has happened in the US, was just wondering if there is anyone from the UK who has this as well?

Braini4c

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

Just got the HTC one M8 from Three UK, bought from the store, but it doesn't appear to have the extreme power saving mode, saw an article on here that this has happened in the US, was just wondering if there is anyone from the UK who has this as well?

Mine seems to have it and i got mine from the UK. Maybe try to restore the phone? if not you should be able to get a replacement from 3

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I stand corrected, my apologies. Shows how much I know about Samsung phones lol

Time_tells

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site

Mine seems to have it and i got mine from the UK. Maybe try to restore the phone? if not you should be able to get a replacement from 3

I spoke with HTC today and they seem to think it was a software update, and said that there should be one waiting for me, which there wasn't, so will probably try and do a complete reset tomorrow.

On the plus side even without the extreme saving, I have had a whole days use, and still on 58% battery, with the Nexus 5 I would be having to plug the phone in now, so am pretty impressed with it so far

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon