Unlocked HTC One (M8) on AT&T LTE

Grokr

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I placed an order for the unlocked M8 on HTCs USA website. It should ship in a week or so. From what I've read this phone supports AT&Ts LTE band. But, I want to be sure before they ship it. Has anyone actually activated the unlocked or developer phone on AT&T and been able to use LTE? Is there anything special AT&T needs to do? Was AT&T willing to do it without giving you any problems? I'll be porting my number from Verizon since their coverage is horrible where I work in the buildings and they have had AT&T install repeaters in the building and others have great service with AT&T in the buildings.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: Unlocked HTC One M8 on AT&T LTE

Hi,

I placed an order for the unlocked M8 on HTCs USA website. It should ship in a week or so. From what I've read this phone supports AT&Ts LTE band. But, I want to be sure before they ship it. Has anyone actually activated the unlocked or developer phone on AT&T and been able to use LTE? Is there anything special AT&T needs to do? Was AT&T willing to do it without giving you any problems? I'll be porting my number from Verizon since their coverage is horrible where I work in the buildings and they have had AT&T install repeaters in the building and others have great service with AT&T in the buildings.

Thanks.

Should work out of the box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes