My unlocked HTC One (M8) just shipped

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: My unlocked M8 just shipped

Did you buy the Verizon variant or the unlocked variant from HTC's website?

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

stringbeanie

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: My unlocked M8 just shipped

What color did you get? Did you get an email saying it shipped or you just checked the website? Thanks!

chowdog13

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I ordered it Saturday, just shipped today and will be on my doorstep tomorrow. Kudos to HTC.

Posted via Android Central App

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
will the unlocked one work fully with AT&T all of their lte bands as well as hspap bands. I am wondering because I am thinking of buying one of the unlocked from HTC.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
will the unlocked one work fully with AT&T all of their lte bands as well as hspap bands. I am wondering because I am thinking of buying one of the unlocked from HTC.

Yes, got my unlocked version yesterday and using it on AT&T. Works perfectly, no issues. When you put your AT&T sim in the phone it has a popup menu where you select your carrier and it sets all the correct APN settings and you're good to go.

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
My bestfriend just got his unlocked version for Tmobile yesterday. And it works. I already have phone envy. :p I've been hyping this device to him ever since it was a rumor. Now he has it and I thought my obssession with it would be over. Nope, I may have to get one myself eventually as phone envy is worse now that he has it. But I really want a blue one.

Grokr

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi, Does Visual Voice Mail work on your unlocked M8 on AT&T? I just got mine in the mail but I don't want to port my number from Verizon to AT&T unless this works..Thanks.

jwalker007

May 15, 2010
Visit site
My unlocked version on AT&T just shows an H for the data. Haven't seen an LTE signal and I know I'm in one because my iPad mini shows LTE. Any suggestions?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

luckydwg

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
My unlocked version on AT&T just shows an H for the data. Haven't seen an LTE signal and I know I'm in one because my iPad mini shows LTE. Any suggestions?

Check ur Apn settings. Maybe call att and make sure ur plan is set for lte. My Dev edition gets LTE without any problems on att

mysterygirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

No issues here, although I did receive a text from AT&T that said I needed a new SIM to take advantage of all AT&T features. The phone was working fine, but I popped into AT&T anyway. Rep said he didn't know why I received the message, gave me a new SIM as a precaution, and everything seems to work as before.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude