HTC One (M8) Photos & Videos Thread

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
More fun w/ effects. This is from back in the 1930s when my dog auditioned for the Little Rascals. ;)
U-focus, Jardinia filter, and "Draw" in magic marker format.
I would never bother to do this in an editing program but it took all of 20 seconds on the M8. My wife loves receiving things like this.
IMAG0535_1_1_1_zps7b532eb4.jpg

Last edited:

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
*Edit*; I see the post I quoted was some type of spam that was deleted so no need to leave my reply.

Last edited:

anon(677651)

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: HTC One (M8) Photos & Videos Thread

my favorite photo taken by m8 so far. i think i maybe sold after seeing this. now i really want to buy an m8

- - - Updated - - -

my favorite photo taken by m8 so far. i think i maybe sold after seeing this. now i really want to buy an m8

Kibbster

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
A couple of shots I took tonight at Derren Brown's show.
Very low light in the theatre and I could take pictures without the flash to avoid being thrown out :)
No spoilers.

2014-04-25 19.28.35.jpg

2014-04-25 19.28.46.jpg

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
that is damn impressive. i have taken pictures in a simlar theater with my nexus one... and it looked pitch dark
Yea, the M8 kills everything else in that type of application. Plus, the way it naturally conveys a lot of depth makes me feel like I'm actually there, looking out over the crowd.

Kibbster

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
that is damn impressive. i have taken pictures in a simlar theater with my nexus one... and it looked pitch dark

Yes, the M8 really pleased me last night.
It's the sort of thing that I wouldn't have bothered with if I still had my Note2 because I know how that would turn out.
The thing that amazes me is those photos are actually better lit than it really was, my phone can see more than me lol

As a side note, we all had to use our phone's calculators at one point in the show to try and beat Derren at mental arithmetic (The number of iPhone screens I saw from my vantage point was scary!)
I'm pleased to say that the M8 is fractionally faster than Derren doing mental arithmetic and I got to the answer about half a second before he said it.

Now that's an endorsement! :D

o2k

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
A couple of shots I took tonight at Derren Brown's show.
Very low light in the theatre and I could take pictures without the flash to avoid being thrown out :)
No spoilers.
View attachment 114819

That's what amazes me, that unbelievable capability of catching dark scenes, not some phones 20MP which only comes useful in very bright conditions (if no tripod used).

KentuckyHouse

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
The sunset a few days ago. No editing done, only using the built in HDR mode.

epy7aduq.jpg

A mural painted on the back of a building locally.

sa7amupa.jpg

Sent from my Developer Edition M8

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig