Cant swipe to delete emails on HTC One (M8)

adavyhou

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

i had an HTC One XL and loved swiping to delete my emails (im using exchange, not gmail). But now the swiping just moves me to different tabs, eve when i turn off the tabs i cant seem to swipe to delete. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

i had an HTC One XL and loved swiping to delete my emails (im using exchange, not gmail). But now the swiping just moves me to different tabs, eve when i turn off the tabs i cant seem to swipe to delete. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,
To me, it's a big benefit that they don't because I use my phone for biz and I don't know how many emails got deleted unknowingly when I was checking them while doing something else and accidentally slid my thumb. I only noticed it a few times recently on my One X and realized what was happening. Sorry, I can't help in restoring that feature but I wanted to post here in case someone mentions more about it, so I'll know how to keep it off.

r74quinn

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
I just got the HTC One (M8) also, and despite so many other improvements, the gmail interface is much worse!

1. I agree, swipe to delete was great! I want that back!
2. GMail automatically categorizes mail into "Social" and "Promotions" categories. My old phone filtered those out of my view, but the HTC One M8 is forcing me to see those in my inbox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21