Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
It will let you know when your tv shows are on, as well as calender tasks

Posted via Android Central App

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm wondering this as well. Calendar tasks sounds helpful I have a widget for that. I don't twitter and I don't want my Linked In or my Facebook on my Blinkfeed. How do you get it to tell you about your shows? My phone didn't come with a manual and I'm struggling to find info about certain features, Blinkfeed being one.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering this as well. Calendar tasks sounds helpful I have a widget for that. I don't twitter and I don't want my Linked In or my Facebook on my Blinkfeed. How do you get it to tell you about your shows? My phone didn't come with a manual and I'm struggling to find info about certain features, Blinkfeed being one.

On BlinkFeed, swipe to the right to open the content selector and then hit the three dot drop down menu. Go into services and apps. It's down near the bottom of the list.

Honestly I personally like having Facebook in my BlinkFeed. That way I don't have to go into the Facebook app itself

As far as not having a manual goes, I literally open up every menu and settings section of everything in the phone, just to familiarize myself with it.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
It's imminently more useful than previous versions, to the point where I can actually use it to keep up with the news I care about.

I don't have to install Flipboard to get Flipboard, if that makes sense.

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm with Skyway. I have my FB and Google+ on there and can quickly scroll through some things, but I really don't use it more than that. It's certainly not my home page.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys. I seen the things under that menu but is that all the services and apps available? Or can u add more

I'm pretty sure you can add more. I don't think Fitbit is in there stock, I downloaded it a couple days ago and it showed up there

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure you can add more. I don't think Fitbit is in there stock, I downloaded it a couple days ago and it showed up there

HTC offered up the APIs for Blinkfeed and the Camera to developers. We should see more app integration soon. Fit bit was probably just one of the first to push an app out that supports it.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Mine had Facebook Twitter Foursquare and Google Plus and TV all checked but when I hit the button to the ledt under highlights mine doesn't show TV just Facebook Twitter and Foursquare. Do I need to set up my TV app 1st maybe? I didn't use blink feed much before on my M7 but may try it now.

On BlinkFeed, swipe to the right to open the content selector and then hit the three dot drop down menu. Go into services and apps. It's down near the bottom of the list.

Honestly I personally like having Facebook in my BlinkFeed. That way I don't have to go into the Facebook app itself

As far as not having a manual goes, I literally open up every menu and settings section of everything in the phone, just to familiarize myself with it.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Mine had Facebook Twitter Foursquare and Google Plus and TV all checked but when I hit the button to the ledt under highlights mine doesn't show TV just Facebook Twitter and Foursquare. Do I need to set up my TV app 1st maybe? I didn't use blink feed much before on my M7 but may try it now.

That is probably the issue. You have to setup which provider you have in the app, so unless you do that it isn't going to know which channels you have to display them in BlinkFeed

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't know I did have it set up with my provider twc. But off to the left under Highlights and it shows my services and apps I just don't see TV listed maybe it's not supposed to be shown there but I have it checked. But anyway I don't use Blinkfeed really hardly did on my old phone but thought I'd use it more on this new phone which I love so much. I need to set up my remote next.

That is probably the issue. You have to setup which provider you have in the app, so unless you do that it isn't going to know which channels you have to display them in BlinkFeed

icenija

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Like most here, Blinkfeed is not my homepage but it helps if I want to check Facebook, G+, Twitter, Instagram without having to actually open up the individual apps. Also in settings there are so many things you can add to Blinkfeed so the best is to play with it and add things you are interested in and see how you like it.

Ice