Developer or Unlocked RUU?

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Anybody seen one of those floating around the net anywhere. I would really like to convert over to the dev edition.

Posted via Android Central App

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking to convert to a Developer Edition as well. Doesn't seem like the RUU has been released yet.

This is just a guess, but I think it will be available next month. Looking into when the M7 RUUs came out, it was June last year.

Sent from my s-off'd, unlocked and rooted BAMF M8 with the viper venom.

kgbkny

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Prior to getting the M8, I was a stock Android purist. I actually like Sense 6 quite a bit, which is why I decided to wait for the Developer Edition RUU and not move forward with the GPe conversion. I don't mind waiting another month.

On a side note, AT&T really went overboard with the bloatware on this phone.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Prior to getting the M8, I was a stock Android purist. I actually like Sense 6 quite a bit, which is why I decided to wait for the Developer Edition RUU and not move forward with the GPe conversion. I don't mind waiting another month.

On a side note, AT&T really went overboard with the bloatware on this phone.
That's exactly why I rooted and flashed ViperOne for the time being. This Rom is actually so awesome, I might not even Flash the Developer Edition RUU when it becomes available. Using VenomPie with no soft keys gives you the entire screen to look at, at all times. The customization is also awesome. I don't think that any of it takes a toll on the battery life either. I still get about 5 hours of on screen time(heavy usage) and a total battery time of about 18 hours before I put it on the charger @ around 14-17%. It's like Frosted Flakes!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood