M8 or M8 (GPE)???

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
What do u mean by disconnect network??? I'm gonna sign out of iMessage. Do a factory reset. And take the sim out. I'm selling it tomorrow for $400.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I mean is you have to turn off iMessage before the sim is pulled (while the phone can still connect and send the signal to apple to sign out of iMessage). Sounds like you've got it covered. Some people forget to sign out of iMessage and end up with texting issues because of it when they switch to non-Apple phones.

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
All I mean is you have to turn off iMessage before the sim is pulled (while the phone can still connect and send the signal to apple to sign out of iMessage). Sounds like you've got it covered. Some people forget to sign out of iMessage and end up with texting issues because of it when they switch to non-Apple phones.

Thanks man I appreciate ur help. You've been very helpful with ur knowledge.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Getting ready to order the M8 GPE. I'm either gonna use it on AT&T and up my data if I need or switch to T-Mobile and get unlimited. Was wondering. How much data a month do u all use on ur device a month???

I average about 85 GB but that's due to unlimited.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Aside from the frequency and speed of firmware updates, there are no advantages that I am aware of to the GPe. IMO it would be much wiser to buy a developer version unlocked (with Sense) and thus have the ability to flash to GPe if you choose (with unlocking the bootloader and flashing such a ROM, etc) or to utilize the device to it's full potential as HTC intends. Honestly, the best of both worlds might just be the Sense version with the Google Now Launcher and the user's choice of which e-mail, calendar, etc. they prefer to utilize.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12