Remove kid mode?

hsweidan

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi
the kid mode is active now and cannot switch to main phone again. i press on exit icon dawn and i use the pin but it send me back to kid mode, please urgent need to use my phone.phone. Im using SAMSUNG s4.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi
the kid mode is active now and cannot switch to main phone again. i press on exit icon dawn and i use the pin but it send me back to kid mode, please urgent need to use my phone.phone. Im using SAMSUNG s4.
You do know you are in the wrong forum, this is for the HTC M8.

dmarchba

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem.Try booting into safe mode by shutting down the unit and while reading starting, hold down the volume down button. You should then be able to uninstall the program through the application manager.

jc1742

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I also have a HTC ONE M8, and the power usage list shows "Kid Mode" using 16% of the CPU. I've been trying to find how to turn it off (or better, uninstall it to free its space), but I haven't found a way to do that. Anyone have a link to a good howto for this?

pard0ned

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Pretty sure all that can be done is to disable the app. Don't think you can uninstall it since I'm pretty sure it's a /system app.

Posted via the Android Central App

The9K

May 30, 2015
Visit site
I also have a HTC ONE M8, and the power usage list shows "Kid Mode" using 16% of the CPU. I've been trying to find how to turn it off (or better, uninstall it to free its space), but I haven't found a way to do that. Anyone have a link to a good howto for this?

You can disable it in the app manager in settings, which will prevent it from running even when activated from the power menu, but there is no way to remove the option from the power menu without rooting

graham falzon

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
You can try hard reset. Although u will loose all files pics vids contacts etc and everything from the phone that was not there from factory. Now this maybe different for a htc one m8 but for samsung galaxy proceed as follows. Turn phone off. Now press and hold the power button home button and volume up simultaneously untill it boots up then release the power button but continue to hold vol up and home untill u see a green miget android creature with bunch of red and blue info top left screen. In the menu select clear cache partition. Then wipe data factory reset. Should do the trick

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis