Got it (new M8). Now what?

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Just received my HTC one m8. Have some questions. How do u get the battery percentage??? Also I'm going to transfer my iTunes to my phone has anyone done this before+??

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
For the music, what you can do is download Google music on your pc, then upload all your iTunes music to it, then download or stream it through the phone app

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Ok thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

battery % go to settings, then power, its down near the bottom - just turn it on
yes, you can upload iTunes to Google music and then it will all be available to you in goggle music app via streaming or apps like iSyncr will allow you to move it over pretty much intact the way you have it in iTunes or just copy your music media folder from iTunes on your computer and put the music files onto an SD card in your phone

Congrats on the new phone

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Cool, let us know how it works out. I'm trying to get my girlfriend to switch from her iPhone over to the One and curious how well this works.

It works very well, although it takes awhile. I lost connection like one or two times, but I just restarted it and it worked fine

Posted via Android Central App

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Google music is a decent way but there are plenty of apps that sync with iTunes. The downsides to Google music is once the music is there you are limited to the audio apps you can use. I use isyncr to sync my library and works great. Don't have to wait to upload music to Google. Don't get me wrong, having your music there is not bad but I rather not having my music loaded to Google. If my needs change in the future then I'll have to find something else again. Just my thoughts.

Also you can drag and drop on the computer too. And export the playlist file and put it in the same folder where you the music is and then done. Again much preferred over having to upload and wait.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Google music is a decent way but there are plenty of apps that sync with iTunes. The downsides to Google music is once the music is there you are limited to the audio apps you can use. I use isyncr to sync my library and works great. Don't have to wait to upload music to Google. Don't get me wrong, having your music there is not bad but I rather not having my music loaded to Google. If my needs change in the future then I'll have to find something else again. Just my thoughts.

Also you can drag and drop on the computer too. And export the playlist file and put it in the same folder where you the music is and then done. Again much preferred over having to upload and wait.

You could do what you did... And upload to Google. That way your music is backed up for free in the cloud :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
ISyncr in the market. Download pc ver or Mac then instal the app...it also asks to save to sd card....

1.2.3. Done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12