HTC One (M8): thin cases

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
What's the thinnest case you've found for the m8. And what's your thoughts on the case If u purchased it

Last edited by a moderator:

aandrew610

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: thin cases

I ordered one on Amazon it's a clear case it should be Here Monday I'll post pics when I get it

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

macman68

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site

Just got an I-Blaison case from Amazon. $10 delivered, nothing fancy but gives the phone a more grippy feel and should protect from scratches and small falls. It also keeps the screen from touching the surface e when its face down.

Posted via Android Central App

aandrew610

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site

Spigen has a case out already but it's $17 for a clear case. If it were a little cheaper I'd get it I really like spigen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

Got an incipio feather case. Adds practically no bulk to the phone, and makes it a bit less slippery.

CollegePartyBoy

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

Just got an I-Blaison case from Amazon. $10 delivered, nothing fancy but gives the phone a more grippy feel and should protect from scratches and small falls. It also keeps the screen from touching the surface e when its face down.

I got this one + the dot case + the Spigen. I have decided to use the I-Blaison. Closest to the feel of the naked phone.

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

i was comparing this to the Seidio Dilex cases. I have the Seidio on my EVO LTE now and love it. I provide a shock resistance the the rubber. It the Incipio rubber or a hard case?

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

I have this one from Verizon. Very thin and shows off the beautiful back.

Attachments

• IMAG0772.jpg
    IMAG0772.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 121

ChrisGonzales90

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site

I have a red and black incipeo case. I want to get one from the brand mentioned above that comes in some pretty nice colors.

I stay far away from otter boxes. Why add unnecessary bulk?

Runnin_it

May 13, 2010
Visit site

Got the Spigen clear case. It arrived today. Also got the Nillkin glas screen protector (even though the Spigen came with a screen protector). The edges feel a bit sharp on the case, but it's TPU so it's easy to hold. The glass screen protector covers great, but is a bit thicker than I had hoped. It doesn't hurt sensitivity at all, though. Together, I feel like my phone is protected, but I can still show it off.

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site

I got an incipio feather case. It adds very little bulk I'm very pleased with it.

jev425

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site

Got an incipio feather case. Adds practically no bulk to the phone, and makes it a bit less slippery.

I seen those incipio cases. They don't look bad

I got an incipio feather case. It adds very little bulk I'm very pleased with it.

Did you find it at a local store? trying to get my hands on one locally if possible.

trojanman

May 15, 2010
Visit site

I got the Incipio feather case as well. It has a very, very thin profile and has a nice feel/grip. Was going to go with one of the TPU cases sold on Amazon, like I normally do, but decided to try Incipio. Very pleased. Much thinner than previous TPU cases I've used on other phones, and it's not as "sticky" taking in and out of pockets. It doesn't wrap around the top or bottom (so IR blaster isn't covered) and the volume rocker/SD Card slot aren't covered either, so it's almost like there's not even a case on it. Again, very pleased with it.

Three of us at my job have M8's now...the other two coming from a Galaxy S2 and S3. And one of them just ordered the Incipio feather case after seeing mine.

HTC One M8 feather Ultra-Thin Snap-On Case | Incipio feather | Incipio

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

+1. Love this case. I've had incipio cases on all my phones. They make the best light and thin case. Obviously it's not drop proof. It just helps keep from scratching the back. It also gives you a nice firm hold.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm